The following must be included within the plans you submit; please ensure your plans are complete before submitting:
- Floor plan for each floor
- Exterior elevations, including the elevation of the lowest plumbing fixture
- Grading plan (site plan)
- Drainage plan
- Foundation plan
SEWER EASEMENTS - If a Cayucos Sanitary District sewer easement exists on the property, additional requirements apply (we will not issue a Will-Serve Letter if these details are missing):
- The easement must be located and clearly identified on the plans
- The plans must show the footprint of all structures and appurtenances adjacent to the easement
WARNING - SEWER EASEMENT RESTRICTIONS:
- Encroachments (aerial or surface) into or upon sewer easements, including but not limited to eaves, decks, flooring, fences, and drainage facilities, are strictly prohibited without formal District approval
- Drainage structures that direct to or create ponding or leaching of water into soils that cover the District’s easement are strictly prohibited
Or, you may upload your plans from your device by clicking "Choose File" below. After your plans are attached, click "Submit."
Please click "Submit" on your preferred plan submittal option above before proceeding to the next section.