E-Billing Terms & Conditions
Cayucos Sanitary District’s (the District) E-Billing program allows you to receive future bills by email rather than by mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS). You must accept our Terms & Conditions to enroll in the E-Billing program. By opting to enroll in the District’s E-Billing program, you agree with and/or attest to the following:
1. You are the account holder or an authorized designee of the account holder who has the authority to enroll in the E-Billing program.
2. By opting to enroll in the E-Billing program, you understand that you will no longer receive a paper bill in the mail, effective the next billing cycle.
3. You must have a valid e-mail account to use E-Billing. You must provide the District with the correct and currently valid address of the email account to which you would like notification of your bill to be sent.
4. You understand that the District will not be held responsible or liable for E-Bills that are not successfully delivered due to spam blocker removal, an incorrect email address being provided, server errors, a firewall, computer program failure, or for any other reason.
5. You agree to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book and/or safe sender list to help ensure that your E-Bill is delivered successfully.
6. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that payment is received by District staff by the last day of each month, even if you do not receive your E-Bill (the same conditions apply to paper bills delivered by USPS).
7. You agree to inform the District of any update or change to your email address. The accuracy of your email address is entirely your responsibility. Should your email account become invalid or should you wish notification of your bill to be sent to a different email account, it shall be your responsibility to notify the District.
8. Your email password should be kept secret, and the District accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that your password is used by an unauthorized user to access your account.
9. E-Billing is a voluntary program provided for the convenience of the customer. The customer may choose to opt-out of the E-Billing program at any time by visiting the District’s website or by calling (805) 995-3290.
10. Cayucos Sanitary District will not disclose, rent, sell, or share customer account or contact information with third parties unless required by law.
11. You agree that the District will not be liable to yourself or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages, including loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. In addition, you also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Cayucos Sanitary District, its employees, and each of its Directors, officers, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liabilities and expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising out of your use of the E-Billing program and any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If you agree to the Terms & Conditions; go back and enroll now!